The cost of treatment depends on the severity of the patient’s problem. You will be able to discuss fees and payment options before treatment begins. We have payment plans to suit different budgets, including a no-down-payment option through CareCredit. We work hard to make orthodontic care affordable.
To keep orthodontic fees down while maintaining the highest level of professional care, we have established this financial policy:
- If full payment is made at the onset of treatment, we will offer a fee discount. (If you have insurance, we will offer a discount for payment of your portion of the fee that will not be covered by insurance.)
- Are you able to make appointments between 10:00-2:00? If so, please come in or call 208-618-5111 to ask us about our midday courtesy.
- We know that many parents are in treatment with their children or have more than one family member receiving treatment. That is why we have developed this special Family Care Program. Our office believes in helping families. Ask us about this program when you come to our orthodontic office in Post Falls, Idaho.
- To fit your individual needs, financial arrangements can be made to extend your payments over a period of months.
- For your convenience, we accept payment by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
When insurance covers orthodontic treatment, you receive the benefit of reduced personal costs. Many insurance policies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit separate from regular dental insurance. Orthodontic insurance is a benefit for you or your child. If your benefits change during treatment, the financially responsible party is accountable for charges. Remember, insurance policies vary, and we will review your insurance with you at the time of your appointment. Once treatment has started, we can help file your claims. For those coming in with insurance, Peach Orthodontics takes providers under the Delta Dental Group.